Our client is American company that is developing a unique product – part entertainment TV, part social engagement, part online gaming – all blended in to one unique experience.
The high-quality production and unique format- which has received 17 utility patents including Europe, China, the United States, Macau, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea – is destined to become a disrupter and a great developer opportunity.
Main responsibility of the team will be developing from scratch Web client for game which will give possibility to bet for remote player and adjusting existing BE services.
The team are looking for DevOps Engineer in Lviv.
• 3+ years of DevOps experience;
• AWS cloud native hands-on experience;
• Terraform/Cloud formation;
• CM (Ansible etc);
• CI (Jenkins, AWS CI tools);
• Coding/scripting skills (groovy, bash, python);
• SOA and micro-service architecture understanding;
• MongoDB, Redis, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, RDS;
• Unix OSs experience.
• Take part in design and implementation for serverless application with CDN and video streaming integration;
• Creating CI/CD infrastructure;
• Setup monitoring and logs collection for wide range of application and infrastructure metrics;
• Take part in handover to support activities;
• Acting as L2/L3 support for solution changes or bug fixing during support phase;
• Document technical knowledge in way that it improves people comprehension in relevant area.
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Training Academy;
• Low hierarchy and open communication;
• 20 vacation days;
• Corporate Doctor.