The vacancy Delivery Manager is open in game development product company.
About the company:
One of the most fast-growing mobile game company in the world, HQ located in Tel Aviv, Israel, looking for Middle/Senior Unity Developers to join their R&D team. The project: game played by millions of players worldwide.
The company invites talented Delivery Manager to join to 2 Scrum teams.
- Plan and execute product releases;
- Define product requirements and deliverables;
- Provide timelines for a feature development;
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Make influence for the product development strategy;
- Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress.
- Solid experience as a Project Manager (from 3 years);
- Experience as a Scrum Master (from 2 years);
- Deep knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle;
- Experience in working with multiple projects (and teams);
- Professional experience with Jira, Confluence;
- Fluent in English;
- Result-driven and self-organized;
- Strong relationship and communication skills;
- Change management experience.
The company offers:
- Work with skilled and professional teammates;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development; online courses of your choice;
- Paid sick days/vacation;
- Healthcare (family package);
- Lunch card;
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Team gatherings and Happy Hours.