Our client is a digital European insurance company in Switzerland and Germany. The company has created a new business model for insurance, using artificial intelligence.
The company team consists of ambitious founders, experienced developers and talanted specialists in the insurance field. They are looking for a Database Engineer in Lviv.
– Maintain and develop data architecture
– Work with complex data sets for business intelligence
– Optimizing data delivery, reconciliation cycles, preparations for scalability
– Transformation and loading of data from different sources using SQL
– Work with other teams to support and solve technical data problems.
– Experience with complex SQL queries
– Knowledge of reporting and BI
– Knowledge of big data technologies – Python and experience with cloud technologies (like AWS or similar)
– Experience with SQL databases and ETLs pipelines
– Excellent communication skills
– English – upper-intermediate
What the company offer:
– Medical insurance
– Paid vacation and sick leaves
– A comfortable office with modern equipment
– Company trip
– English and German courses