The leading worldwide company, which is a leader in the producing of high-tech products. Company was found in the first half of the 20th century and has 22 R&D center around the world. Business areas: consumer electronics; IT and mobile communications; hardware solutions.
The project: creating full-stack smart products for mobile devices, online services, TVs, smart homes .
Key words would be: Python, C++, Java, Machine Learning, smart technologies.
Position: Data Science Engineer. Location – Kyiv.
- Perform data analysis and modeling with huge data sets to develop insights
- Take a part in SW development life cycle
- Apply machine learning and data mining techniques to create AI solutions
- Create full-stack smart products for mobile devices, online services, TVs, smart homes as well as autonomous vehicles
- Understand customer needs, perform analysis, and develop innovative data collection, management, analysis, and/or visualization solutions
- Follow all development standards while implementing features
- Help attract and recruit technical talent.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in programming in Python, C++ or Java at least 1-3 years
- Desire to follow the best technologies and solving problems with logic and reason
- 2 years applying Machine Learning techniques
- Desire to take part in creating and enforcing operation guidelines
- Design, develop, integrate and maintain new software functionality
- Ability to work with previously written code and make modifications as necessary
- Team player incorporating a team based success philosophy.
- Official employment by Ukrainian legislation;
- Medical insurance, life insurance;
- 28 days of paid vacation and you can take 15 days at your own expense;
- flexible working schedule;
- ability to get a bonus on the results of work 2 times a year;
- bonus for a patent, the ability to realize own projects;
- bonus for a wedding, birth of children and other significant events;
- external and internal trainings;
- foreign language courses;
- professional literature;
- internships within the company (in other departments);
- discounts on Sport Life;
- bicycle parking and corporate taxi.