Our client is an IT company that provides a wide range of high-quality products. Was founded in 2006. The major activities of the company are web-development of various complexity, creation of business automation systems and IT consulting.
Our client is Ukrainian company with development offices in Kyiv and Zaporizhzhya.
Key words: marketing, digital marketing, B2C, B2B, FinTech.
The company offers:
- Professional and friendly environment;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Possibility of personal and professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Sports compensations 50%;
- Lunch compensations 50%;
- Or compensation of trainings/seminars;
- Flexible work schedule
Skills and abilities:
- 3+ years’ successful experience in the digital marketing sphere;
- Extensive marketing and product knowledge;
- Working with the latest analytical and marketing automation software and services (B2C and B2B);
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of working with various digital marketing channels;
- Experience in creating and managing successful marketing strategy;
- Strong presentation skills to share personal and team results;
- Management experience: staff recruitment, target-setting, and monitoring, result analysis, business processes development;
- Knowledge of the budgeting principles;
- Being results-oriented, responsible and creative, having a high level of self-organization (can be confirmed by certain results: audience growth, conversions increase, etc.).
- Advanced English level both verbal and written.
Experience of working with foreign markets in FinTech sphere and CPA channel development will be a plus.