RnD centre of the American product company, which has been in the market since 1996, headquarter in California. The project includes development of network devices, intelligent network cards and server adapters with high grid.
Key words would be: C/C++, Embedded, Networking, L2/L3, Python, Linux, QNX, VxWorks.
Open position: Senior C/C++ Embedded Engineer. Location: Lviv. Team size: 11 developers.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development position;
- Knowledge and experience of complex software design for distributed systems in embedded networking/telecommunications projects;
- Strong knowledge of operating system architecture such as memorymanagement, IPC, scheduling, task switching, concurrent memory access, event driven programming.
- Experience with design and development of Layer 2, Layer 3, multicast networking control and/or data plane software.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python. Certifications.
- Software development experience on real time (Linux, QNX, VxWorks) or embedded systems.
- Experience in designing and developing high-performance switching and routing software.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Definition, design, development, test, debugging, release, enhancement and maintenance of networking software.
- Develop and define new software product features.
- Write design specifications and functional specifications for software architecture design.
- Perform complex system level tests, enhance and resolve issues in existing codes and perform unit testing and integration testing.
- Good career opoortunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid sick days/ vacation days;
- English enviroment;
- Friendly team.