Our client is an American outstaff company that provides services for various companies and fields.
- Create, update, and revise BRD, FRD, user guides, and other necessary documentation for internal and external audiences, including wireframes, process flow, and use case diagrams, etc.
- Research system features and functions by interviewing subject matter experts and using early versions of software and data.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communication tailored to the appropriate audience (technical and non-technical).
- Work with stakeholders, Product Owners, Architects, Designers.
- Work with developers, quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand therequirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation.
- Helps support the development.
- Do UAT for projects.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of UML
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills
- Previous experience with the implementation of large ERP or financial systems – a plus
- Creative, scientific mind with a flair for visual design
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Ability to work in a distributed team and be an effective member and team manager.
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- Desire and capacity to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and deadline-driven environment
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how the company can support the clients in achieving their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges
- Capacity to build collaborative relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)