Our client is an American outstaff company that provides services for various companies and fields.
- Initiation, planning, execution, and closure of an implementation projects
- Monitor and mitigate project risks along the way
- Own the capturing, analyzing, synthesizing, assessing, documenting, and verifying of business requirements, processes and workflows
- Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance.
- Work with developers, other project managers or business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation.
- Deliver Application projects, assisting Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about data and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- Desire and capacity to work in a fast paced, multi-faceted and deadline driven environment
- Exceptional problem solving and project management skills
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how the company can support its clients in achieving their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges
- Capacity to build collaborative relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field
- 5-10 years of related work experience
- Previous experience with implementation of large ERP or financial systems – a plus
- Creative, scientific mind with a flair for visual design
- Ability to solve problem independently.
- Ability to work in distributed team and being effective member and team manager.