Our client is a Belgian company – a leading provider of Supply Chain Planning software.
The team is looking for Middle and Senior Automation Quality Assurance engineer for full time work in Lviv or REMOTE.
As a new team player, you will be part of the Quality Assurance team working in close collaboration with the software development team, working according to the scrum methodology. Your main focus will be in performing automation testing on scrum/epic items, continuously optimizing and extending the test environment. You will apply your skills in different areas of server-client application, e.g. Web API/Web application testing of back/front-end server functionalities. Besides, you will be responsible for management and coordination of testing in scope of brand-new cross-team development projects.
• Experience in desktop applications, Client-Server Architecture, web applications testing, Rest API web services testing.
• Knowledge of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
• Experience in test cases design, implementation and support.
• Experience in UI, functional, smoke, stress, performance testing.
• Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum basics).
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, SVN, Git.
• Practical experience with SQL/TQL.
• Interest in developing project management skills.
• Self-directed, willingness to search/ propose solution to improve efficiency of testing.
• Upper Intermedіate level of English.
• Competitive salary and compensation package;
• Friendly and professional team;
• Training Academy;
• Low hierarchy and open communication;
• 20 vacation days;
• Corporate Doctor.