Our client – international product company looking for Architecture Engineer & Team Leader for remote work or work in Warsaw.
They are one of a very few companies in Poland dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality consumer electronics, aimed at the international market, especially USA and EU.
They’ve gathered a dream-team of skilled professionals to design a series of mobile phones and other devices that will be launched worldwide.
- Catch 2 / Google Test;
- 4-5+ years of experience in embedded software design, implementation and testing;
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Team Leader;
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- Experience with object-oriented programming rules and design patterns;
- Experience with CMake;
- Experience in writing unit-testable code and unit testing;
- Experience in working with Linux and RTOS (especially FreeRTOS);
- Experience with cross-compilation and debug tools;
- Experience with communication protocols, e.g.: Bluetooth, USB, I2C, SPI, GSM modem;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Knowledge of Python and Bash;
- Experience with Git;
- English –Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a solution architect / software architect.
Team Management – 60%
- Team management as a Leader – monitoring and increasing team efficiency, goals settings, feedback meetings, recruiting new team members, etc.
- Taking care of delivering high-quality, secure, and easy-to-develop code.
- Cooperation in the roadmap creation process.
- Roadmap delivery – taking care of plans realization.
Architecture Engineering – 40%
- Design architecture/solution from scratch.
- Providing guidance regarding the solution strategy, scope, and suggested solutions.
- Creating architecture standards.
- Flexible working hours;
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- 26 paid days off;
- Multisport Benefit Card;
- Medicover Health Care;
- Great office in Warsaw, 5 minutes walk from Metro Racławicka;
- Cooperation with skilled and talented professional teammates.