About the project:
A large outsourcing company, is on the market since 1993. Provides assistance to world leaders to invent, design, develop and implement software that changes the world.
The client is an investment bank that provides a full range of solutions to large corporate, state and institutional clients for their strategic advice, financing and risk management.
A successful candidate will join a development team working on the Pre-deal Checking Bank platform. A real-time distributed system ensures the effectiveness of trade within the declared risks for banks in several classes of assets.
- To maintain the highest standards in the quality control field and product supply in accordance with the flexible development practices adopted by the Investment Bank.
- Support the 2nd line in the team and willingness to help with periodic maintenance tasks (issues, DR tests, power cuts, etc.)
- 5+ development experience in C ++, including the latest standards and experience with SQL Server
- Design Patterns (Dependency Injection, RAII, etc.)
- Mocking and SOLID
- Windows: Windows API, Windows Services, and Windows installer packaging
- Multithreaded application
- Strong English skills
It’s an advantage:
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware (for example, Solace, Websphere MQ)
- Experience with GIT
- Creating and Configuring the TeamCity Assembly
- Experience in creating corporate software in financial institutions, C# and Python
The company offers:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, stable, international company which has a solid experience in developing software.
- The opportunity to work in a friendly multicultural environment, using English daily and professionally developing within the framework of a global company
- Guaranteed professional growth through technology training and technology communities within the company
- Regular IT training and good opportunities for professional growth and development
- Great space for self-realization and participation in new projects
- Motivation of financial evaluation (negotiable, based on experience and achieved results)
- Competitive compensation, depending on experience and skills; The program of benefits (5 weeks of leave, 5 sick days, compensation of wages for the first three days of illness, food vouchers, flexible access, annual public transport coupon in Prague, multisport cards)
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague.
email: email@example.comSend resume